Last modified: 08/09/2023
Atlas Restaurant Group, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you: (a) visit the website https://www.atlasrestaurantgroup.com/ (our “Website“); (b) download, install, register with, access, or use the Atlas Rewards™ mobile application (the “App“); or, (c) participate in our Mobile Messaging Program. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. The Website and the App will be referred to in this policy collectively as the “Services.”
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- Via the App.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website or the App.
- From third parties in connection with your use of the Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or app operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Website or App or through any of their respective features, make any purchases through the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, date of birth, telephone number, company name, zip code, dining preferences and dietary restrictions (if you provide this information), location information (if you enable this functionality), member ID (if you enroll in our rewards program), account passwords (if you choose to save them), or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline that you provide to us (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or,
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
Please note, however, that personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records; and
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, our Services collects the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers – first and last name, email address, date of birth, zip code, online identifier, phone number, company name, Internet Protocol address, account name or other User ID, alias, or other similar identifiers
- Preferences – dining preferences and dietary restrictions (if you provide this information)
- Internet or other similar network activity – browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with the Services, advertisements, or third party websites, the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number
- Geolocation data – physical location or movements (if you enable this functionality)
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including when you register with the Website, the App, or other aspects of the Services when that functionality is made available to you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website and as you use the App, including when you navigate to features of the App that rely on the use of your mobile device’s browser. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services, including gift card purchases and reservations, and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries through the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies via the Website
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies via the App
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data (if you enable this setting), logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device, but only if you enable this setting. The location information is intended to help you locate and navigate toward restaurants owned and/or operated by the Company.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device. You may also opt-out of certain information collection by not enabling the functionality or, if previously enabling it, by disabling functionality such as the collection of location information. For more information, see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.” Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
Purpose for Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties such as our service providers who assist us with processing gift card orders or reservations you make through our Services. Most of the information we collect automatically is statistical information. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
Types of Automatic Data Collection Technologies Used by the Service
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website and App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website or App content and verifying system and server integrity).
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about your or your device. These third parties include analytics companies, your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile service provider, and our service providers that enable functionality within the App. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you, including to administer our rewards program if you enroll in it.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To give you notices about your account.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through the App, including by push notifications if you enable such functionality through your device settings.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you enable this feature in connection with the App, we will use your location information to help you locate and navigate toward restaurants owned and/or operated by the Company. We do not store this information beyond the session in which you are using the App.
If you choose to participate in our Mobile Messaging Program, we will use your Personal Information to administer your participation in that program and to present information, products, or services to you.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use one of the opt-out methods described in section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including our payment service providers, reservation management platforms, and other services accessible through or embedded in the Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Atlas Restaurant Group, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Atlas Restaurant Group, LLC about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Atlas Restaurant Group, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings or by not enabling (or, if already enabled, disabling) location information sharing through the App’s settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, but you no longer wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising by ARG. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
If you have enrolled in the Atlas Rewards Text Messaging Program, you can opt-out at any time by replying STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to 274274. You may receive an additional mobile message conﬁrming your decision to opt out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of diﬀerent spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Atlas Restaurant Group and our service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out. You can also opt-out or obtain additional assistance by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 443-682-8950, or by using the other contact methods made available through www.atlasrestaurantgroup.com. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out.
Residents of certain states, such as California and Nevada may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see the section titled “Your State Privacy Rights” for more information.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an account, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and/or App and visiting your account profile page.
You can review and change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Residents who wish to exercise this sale opt-out rights may submit a request by email to us at email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and information submitted through our Services will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
We will only keep your information, including any personal information, for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, to comply with our legal obligations, or to enforce our legal rights (or as required so others may enforce their legal rights).
Generally, the length of time we keep your information will depend on the type of information and the purpose for which we are processing it. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we are processing it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and any applicable legal requirements.
At the end of the appropriate retention period, we will either delete your information from our systems completely or deidentify or anonymize it so it can be used without identifying you and so we no longer have the ability to re-associate the deidentified or anonymized information with you in the future, such as by aggregating the information.
Atlas Restaurant Group, LLC
650 S. Exeter Street, Suite 1095
Baltimore, MD 21202